i have learnt to be who i am and to live my life without being manipulate, influenced and also am able to put all my effort I have learnt so much from dhyan vimal's The training has taught me the art to create what I want. I am positive and I have applied it to my career and work and have been very succesful Everyone around me is so happy that i am succesful and a happier person
I have been attending Mr.Dhyan Vimal's lectures for 4 years. I have learnt about work and action. The understanding I have gained from Mastery has made me a more efficient, productive and capable Manager. I am in the process of being promoted in my organization. More corporate companies should incorporate Mr.Dhyan's work into their training programmes.
I have read Mr.Dhyan Vimal's books, "Explosion in Miracle" and "Empty Bowl". His books have given me deep insights.I hope Mr.Dhyan would continue to publish more of his works and make it available worldwide.
3 comments:
i have learnt to be who i am and to live my life without being manipulate, influenced and also am able to put all my effort I have learnt so much from dhyan vimal's The training has taught me the art to create what I want. I am positive and I have applied it to my career and work and have been very succesful Everyone around me is so happy that i am succesful and a happier person
I have been attending Mr.Dhyan Vimal's lectures for 4 years. I have learnt about work and action. The understanding I have gained from Mastery has made me a more efficient, productive and capable Manager. I am in the process of being promoted in my organization. More corporate companies should incorporate Mr.Dhyan's work into their training programmes.
I have read Mr.Dhyan Vimal's books, "Explosion in Miracle" and "Empty Bowl". His books have given me deep insights.I hope Mr.Dhyan would continue to publish more of his works and make it available worldwide.
Post a Comment